Sonntag, 9. April 2017

spielen am Bächle

Hey friends! Today, I created a layout with another great sketch from Sketch N Scrap. 
Here is the april sketch:


And here is my layout:
For my background, I rolled green acrylic paint with a roller brayer on white cardstock. For the splatters I used the shimmering heidi swapp color-sprays. Then I used light yellow cardstock and a cut file from just nick to cut all the flowers. I stitched around one flower in the middle and around my page. The flower border is backed with vellum. For the title, I used my cameo and the font "Austie bost chunky description".


 And I used the new tic tac toe-challenge from scrap our stash for inspiration.
I used the middle row:  stitching - flowers - ephemera





Thanks for your visit!

Denise 

12 Kommentare:

  1. Your mixed media work is wonderful. LOVE the greens and yellows. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful background work with beautiful color and layers!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is just toooo cute!!! I love the background and all your fun flowers, great texture for this beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love all the layers and flowers! Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love that background with the paint rolled on with a brayer, and those flowers are so fun! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful layout with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful page! Love all the green and how well it fits the photos. Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm loving your green background and all those flowers! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playuing along withnus at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful colour choices, loving all those flowers! Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love the colors and the diecut flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh, I love this so much! I love the color green that goes well with the photos, I love all the flowers of different kind and the thread in the lower right corner is something speciell too. Many thanks for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash! Love Kada, DT-member at SoS.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Beautiful layout and love how you added the 2 photos at the top of the sketch too :) I will need to remember that for other sketches. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    AntwortenLöschen