Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017

Limone

Hi scrappy friends! The last days, I was very busy to create lots of layouts for some guest-design-jobs, I'm going to share in Juli. But today I had a little bit time to scrap these layouts for the actual challenge of Lasting Memories. The assignment is to use fruits on the layout. The pictures of Limone (Lago di Garda) are perfect for this: 

The lemons are a cutfile from the cut shoppe which I scissored and backed with paper. 




After this first page, I did the second page, too. There, I used the whole cut file as a background.  


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love the citrus! That entire background is awesome! Thanks for playing at LM!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is a fantastic layout! Love the background and your stamping! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That cut file is a perfect background for your layouts...and our challenge! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    AntwortenLöschen