Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017

Hello sunshine

I seized the holiday and the rainy weather today, to create a new layout. 
I used the the new case file from csi - color stories inspiration:


I used sky blue paper as my background. Than I selected the "Hello" cut file from the cut shoppe from my computer and took the outline away. After that, I cut the lines out with my cameo and backed them with pink paper. The word "sunshine" is a cut file, I found on my computer, too. I smudged some gesso behind my photos and splashed some green and pink colors (Heidi Swapp color spray and green gelato) onto it. My photos are backed with blue and pink scraps. I machine stitched two more squares beside my photos and decorated them with flowers, leaves and a flamingo.

From the CSI case file, I used: 
evidence: flowers / leaves - flamingo - speech bubble
testimony: Topic: Summer







The sketch from CSI is similar to the sketch of Scrapbook-Werkstatt this month:





Another challenge, I want to join in, is the one from the studio challenges: They actually have an S-challenge - include as many items as you can that begin with the letter S.
I used: stamps, sunshine, summer, swimming pool, swimsuit, sewing, sequins, silhouette cameo, stripes, sticker, speech bubble, Heidi Swapp, splatters, sky blue, squares

Thank you for your visit today! 

Denise

7 Kommentare:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at CSI. Ginger Cameron DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A very pretty layout! Love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW! So pretty! Love that title work! Thank you for playing detective with us at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love that layered grid, Denise! So deliciously full of summer to boot! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful page, Denise. The flowers are so pretty. Great job combining both challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This looks amazing, I love how you have used the colours to create a truly summery feel to your page. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow! You absolutely nailed this challenge! Such a striking layout!

    AntwortenLöschen