Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017

natural

Trotz Weihnachtsstress, habe ich mich heute an ein neues Layout gemacht. Ich musste unbedingt die neuen Blätterstempel von SF-Stamps ausprobieren.
Hierzu habe ich mir den aktuellen Sketch von Sketch N Srap:

Today I found some time to create a new layout. I had to use these new leaf stamps from SF. And I used the actual sketch from sketch N scrap:




Ich habe die Blätter auf weißen Cardstock gestempelt und ausgeschnitten.

I stamped the leaves onto white cardstock and fussy cut them out.



Hier sieht man die Blätter aus der Nähe:



Danke für deinen Besuch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful Denise! I love the leaves!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those leaves and flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This layout is gorgeous, Denise! I love those leaves -they are the perfect backdrop for those photos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    AntwortenLöschen